rss

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Tomboy Alicia Silverstone Pregnant

Alicia Silverstone get pregnant, after waiting long time to get a baby the Canadian actress finally will get status as a mother. She will lost her image as a tomboy or lesbian at least not again.


I'm never fan of Alicia Silverstone but damn she's sexy! I'm heard from Youtube video that she was a Jewish, well honestly I have no problem with Jewish. But why she seems not having much time in hollywood? I'm never see her in any Hollywood movie in 2010.

And her husband Christopher Jarecki is so ugly, Geez I don't know why she want to marry him. I guess she can't pick the right guy for her.

Well congratulation for Alicia, I hope her pregnancy doing well.

0 comments:


Post a Comment

free counters

Popular Posts

 

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers