rss

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Britney Spears

Maybe it was too late to say Happy Birthday for the Queen of Pop, but we can say this was happy time for our beloved singer, Britney Spears.


I'm used to hate Britney but after many years I realized that she was just tool by illuminati to broke our society. She's actually a nice girl in real life. So you guys should blamed the Iluminati for what she done.

And yes she was a good mother for her child, well I have to admit she's not a good role model for young girls but at least she's not a young girls anymore. I think they need to bash Miley Cyrus because she was a young girl not Britney.

Britney Spears always blowing me with her controversial stories but with those stories she considered as one of the most famous person in 21 century. Do you remember what happen to sexy Marlyn Monroe, well I can tell that Britney and Marylin have same story.

Both a blond sex symbol with huge attention from the media but yet, they both have problem with love relationships. But thanks to Lord Britney don't have same fate as Marylin. I'm so mad when know that many peoples in USA want her just die. Are you serious? that was the most cruel thing that I ever heard.

Anyway whatever peoples said about her, I think she still standing string and try to make comeback on the business. Good luck Britney!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

free counters

Popular Posts

 

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers